Our 2 bedroom Luxury Eco-Chalets accommodate up to 4 people with two king beds that can be separated into singles.
Prices quoted are for 2 adults. Extra adults & children are an additional $25 per person per night. Infants under 12 months are free. Minimum stays apply
$250 per night incl Complimentary Continental Breakfast Hamper on the first morning
$270 per night incl Complimentary Continental Breakfast Hamper on the first morning
- King-sized Beds with flexible single or double configurations
- Electric Blankets
- Double Vanities
- Heated Towel Rail
- Complimentary Natio Guest Amenity Products
- Fluffy Bathrobes
- Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances and Coffee Machine
- Freshly ground Fiori Coffee, Variety of Teas & Local Milk
- Dishwasher & Convection Microwave Oven
- High-definition Flat screen TV with inbuilt DVD
- iPod / MP3 Docking station & CD stereo
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Slow combustion wood fire
- Outdoor balcony setting with barbecue
- Portable Cot & Highchair hire available
School Holiday / Long Weekends / Christmas / Easter: If you cancel 30 or more days prior to your date of arrival, a full refund less a $30 cancellation fee will be made. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to your date of arrival, no refund applies.
Non Holiday Periods: Cancellations made up to 14 days prior to your arrival date, you will receive a full refund less a $30 administration fee. Cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior, no refund applies.
What makes our chalets ‘eco’?
The Green Building Council of Australia defines a green building as one which, ‘incorporates design, construction and operational practices that significantly reduce or eliminate its negative impact on the environment and its occupants.’
- Our luxury eco-chalets are energy efficient and built to 5 star sustainable building accreditation in accordance with the building code of Australia
- Each chalet is connected to a Biolytix waste water treatment system which combines sewage treatment and grey water recycling
- We choose to offset 100% of our energy use with Earth Friendly power. Earth Friendly is certified under the Greenhouse Friendly Program, which guarantees our energy use is offset by the equivalent investment in certified greenhouse gas reduction projects
- Energy-saving globes are used for all lighting
- Total water needs are supplied via harvested rainwater
- Recycling bins are provided for waste management
- All inputs on our property, from the paddocks to the cleaning products we use in our cottages, are biologically safe ensuring the health of our guests, property and animals
Click for further details and to make a direct and secure online booking.